- Due to the size of Light Bar, cooler capacity will be slightly reduced.
- Product may void warranty of your particular brand of cooler. You must take responsibility of your decision to modify your cooler.
- Light component is water resistant, not water proof - you must handle with care - Frio Ice Chests will not be responsible to water damage to your light.
The perfect addition to any cooler man cave, garage, or outdoor party! This stainless steel accessory includes a twist-off bottle opener, as well as a standard bottle opener. Motion sensitive magnetic light can be used on your light bar or use it to find your way around the camp! Fit it to almost any cooler!
Open Mon-Fri, 8am- 5pm CST
Light output: 40 lumens
Runtime: 7.5 hours (Approximate)
Light effective range: 5 mtr (flood light)
Working current: 160mA
Sensor Detection range: 2.5mtr
Sensor Detection angle: 60 degrees
Working temperature: -10~+30 Degrees C
Battery: 3 x AAA (LR03)
Overall Light Size: approximate 120mm (L) x 60mm (W) x 22mm (H)
Weight: approximate 120g
Made using Acrylonitrile Bbutadiene Styrene (ABS) and Acrylonitrile Styrene (AS)
- Motion Sensitive Magnetic Light. Use it on the Frio Light Bar or Use It to Find Your Way Around the Camp!
- Bottle Opener
- Twist-Off Bottle Opener Which Is Perfect for Opening 2 Liters or Any Plastic
- Stainless Steel Body is Rust Proof & Durable
- 4 Screws Included to Place in Most Locations
- 8 super-bright LEDs with a 50,000 hour lifespan, rating at 15,000-16,000mcd.
- A passive infrared sensor (PIR sensor)- i.e. an electric sensor that measures infrared (IR) light radiating from objects in its field of view. They are most often used in PIR-based motion detectors. All objects with a temperature above absolute zero emit heat energy in the form of radiation. Usually this radiation is invisible to the human eye because it radiates at infrared wavelengths, but it can be detected by electronic devices designed for such a purpose. The term passive in this instance refers to the fact that PIR devices do not generate or radiate any energy for detection purposes. They work entirely by detecting the energy given off by other objects.
- Water resistant
- Made strong and durable using ABS and AS materials
- Water resistant motion sensor which when activated turns the light on automatically (triggered when the lid or door is opened and closed)
- Water resistant battery compartment
- 3 working modes: ON->AUTO->OFF
- IP X 6 Water resistance and stock resistant
Cupboards and Storage areas- House, Caravan, 4WD or Boat
Tool chest and Storage boxes
Fishing Tackle Boxes
General multi-purpose light
WHAT STYLE OF COOLER CAN THIS LIGHT BE INSTALLED ON?
Most any double wall cooler with a body of at least 1" foamed wall thickness.
CAN THIS DAMAGE MY COOLER?
Yes, if you are not careful and over-tighten or screw too far into your cooler, you could puncture and damage the cooler body.
CAN I REMOVE THE LIGHT BAR AFTER IT'S INSTALLED?
Yes, but you do not want to add and remove time and time again as you can easily strip the screws causing permanent damage to your cooler.
WHY DOES THE LIGHT STAY ON CONTINUOUSLY?
Check to see if your light is set to manual operation. If a blue light appears by the auto/on button then you have the light set to manual on/off. Push this button to deactivate the blue light and set back to motion sensitive.
WHY IS MY LIGHT NOT FITTING SECURELY IN THE LIGHT BAR?
In some cases the metal frame of the light bar will need a small adjustment. Simply put the light bar on a flat surface and push the holder flange down a bit to tighten up the light holder.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE (LIGHT)
In order to activate the LED light manually, press the main ON/OFF button located on the left of the PIR sensor once. To deactivate the light manually simply push the same button again.
To operate the light in SENSOR MODE push the button on the right of the PIR sensor, Once depressed the sensor light will illuminate (Blue LED OFF). In this mode the light will turn on automatically by the sensor beam detecting infrared energy (eg. Opening the door/lid). The light will automatically remain on while the sensor detects this energy (eg. The door/lid is closed).
The LED light can be turned on permanently when in AUTO mode by pressing the same button on the right of the PIR sensor twice (Blue LED ON). The LED light will remain on until the same button is pressed again- even if the door/lid is closed.
The LED light is powered by 3 x AAA Alkaline batteries. As always the quality of the battery and the hours of use will impact the duration of the life of the unit. The Passive Infrared Detection sensor will NOT work properly when in Auto Mode if the batteries run low. When this starts to occur or the LED brightness appears to be diminishing, you will know it is time to change your battery. Please avoid changing one battery at a time and always change all three to ensure consistency of use. Note: The LED light will still illuminate even when batteries are low for approximately 5.0 hour.
Care and Maintenance
From time to time the surface of your LED light may become dirty and it can be cleaned using a damp cloth.
Should your LED light be accidently immersed in water remove it and wipe down with a dry cloth removing as much excess water as possible. Take special care to remove and dry the batteries and the battery compartment.
Avoid storing batteries in the light for long extended periods of non use as the batteries may leak and damage the light.
Please avoid submerging the light in water for extended periods.
If disposing of the product please do so responsibly.
Always dispose of batteries responsibly.
Made in China